Monday, April 26, 2010

.: simple daybook :.

It's been a little challenging for me to do blogging lately, with thesis research and classes and scrapbooking responsibilities. Then I stumbled upon this journaling called Simple Woman's Daybook, with prompters that are easy to follow. I'll try to do this later perhaps.

  { please light my way, I am lost... }


Today...
Outside my window  the sky was bright earlier today 
I am thinking about how can I survive this thesis thing

I am thankful for not freaking out over smallest details. yet
From the kitchen  I can see how dirty my car is
I am wearing my birdcages pajama that should go to the laundry bin
I am creating a thesis guideline book
I am going to take more pictures
I am reading The Tipping Point all over again
I am hoping to get a grip on my mind soon
I am hearing laughters from next door. hmmm.....
Around the house is still messy from the pajama party last weekend
One of my favorite things IKEA vanilla scented candle
 

No comments: