Tuesday, April 27, 2010

.: short story :.

{ makes me happy everytime I wear it ... }

today...
Outside my window  the rain is falling since early morning
I am thinking about not having to explain myself for what I believe in. I don't understand why people love to force their opinion on others. weird.
I am thankful for
having a decent taste in everything
From the kitchen  I can see all the recent pee puddles
I am wearing my chicken farm pajama
I am creating a thesis guideline book. still
I am going to buy more ink for my printer
I am reading my mom's endless text messages
I am hoping to be less annoyed by a lot of things
I am hearing the beautiful sound of rain
Around the house is the 'kids' toys strewn everywhere
One of my favorite things is my anthropologie necklace that my mom bought me last christmas

No comments: