Wednesday, April 28, 2010

.: I wish I can sleep :.

 
today... april 28, 2010
outside my window... drizzling and cloudy, perfect weather for staying in
i am thankful for... knowing genuinely good people in my life
I am wearing... white ruffle top, gray knit wrap, gray stripey skirt, and a black legging
noticing that... my room has become a doggie daycare
i am still reading... The Tipping Point
i can hear... the sound of rain hitting the window
on my mind... wish I can take a nap with the dogs
pondering these words... Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint - Mark Twain
from the kitchen... big cup of coffee and homemade molen
around the house... smells like bath & body work coconut something
one of my favorite things... my roomie's giant coffee mug with pink-striped straw

No comments: