Monday, May 3, 2010

.: cloudy... :.

today... may 3rd, 2010
outside my window... was cloudy, a bit dark now
i am thankful for... being very healthy
I am wearing... my Mutts pajama, courtesy of my beb :)
noticing that... I'm flatulent when I'm nervous. yup, ew
i am still reading... The Geography of Bliss. It's a real page turner!
i can hear... the dogs loud chirps. must be cipi!
on my mind... coffee makes a very big difference between a sucky day and a lovely one
pondering these words... 'All truly great thoughts are conceived by walking.'– Nietzsche
from the kitchen... I stole the household's favorite chip
around the house...glasses everywhere. we love to drink around here :D
my favorite things... my Anne-Julie collections. another one coming soon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.