Saturday, May 1, 2010

today... april 30, 2010
outside my window... was hot and sunny, I miss the fog
i am thankful for... finally have a place I can call home
I was wearing... white ruffle top, gray knit wrap, gray stripey skirt, and a black legging
noticing that... I'm flatulent when I'm nervous. yup, ew
i am still reading... The Geography of Bliss. apparently Iceland is the happiest place on earth, we went to the wrong theme park all these times.
i can hear... voices in my head. shut up!
on my mind... not sure why certain things are so hard when it's supposed to be so easy.
pondering these words... 'Buy the ticket, take the ride'– Hunter S. Thompson
from the kitchen... my roommate's homemade cooking is addictive
around the house... scattered plates and glasses. typical friday nights around here
one of my favorite things... my very versatile jcrew t-shirt

No comments: