Saturday, May 29, 2010

.: miserable :.

whoever said that heartache is worse than toothache (that's you, meggy z, RIP) probably haven't experienced my kind of pain. there are no doctors for heartache, yes, but hanging out with friends help a bit. crying help a lot. I almost wanted to kick my roommate for saying she has never had any teeth problem in her life ever and don't understand how people can have bad teeth, so scratch hanging out with friends... and crying only makes it worse. I think it's about time to just go to the dentist and get rid of my molar forever. I won't miss it for sure. I may miss the money I'm going to hand to the dentist, though... The bright side of this is that I'm not eating as much anymore, yay! I can't even imagine eating rice (which is not unusual... I don't like rice that much) or anything solid... My nicer roommates bought me KFC and immediately my tooth hurts, so no KFC and korean bbq for me.

No comments: