Wednesday, July 30, 2008

.: jetlagged :.

I think I'm still a big jetlagged (or just simply lazy... :D) I was planning to sleep early last night (early means 2 AM for me), but I couldn't... and based on previous sleepless nights if I forced myself to sleep I'll have horrendous nightmares; therefore I grab my NDS and got hooked into this game. I almost couldn't get up in the morning (noon) if my hunny didn't call... and I'd miss my chance to get this necklace from my favorite artist. While I could hardly open my eyes I already shopped! I really am a natural shopper! :p
... and while watching Russell Peters repeatedly on Youtube, I managed to squished in a small crafty project, inspired by her works. My whales look a bit lopsided and the stitches are not very tidy but practice makes perfect! :D Then I got into browsing for more felt accessories and found some cute ones on etsy shops.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Waaaahhhh...lu jagoan oge euy bikin2 pernak pernik! dari dulu g pengen bikin kaya gitu, tapi malesssssnyaaaa minta ampun buat mulai cari barang dll. Saya salut Mar!!! Maybe someday we can open a cutesy everything felt store...hehehe!