Saturday, July 26, 2008

.: praise thee, unlimited+hi-speed internet! :.

I used to complained a lot about living in SanFran, but after 2 months of vacay, I'm glad to breathe SF air... :p And cannot be happier to have unlimited, high speed internet once more. So far I've unpacked most of shtuff, relaxing, watching youtube again, and browsing for accessories... I know, I know, got too much stuff already, but what's the harm in admiring beauties? :p
Live outside the cage from Chocolate and Steel

Pensive Alice from Just Be Design



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Mar!

"...unlimited hi speed internet...", Amen to that, sister!
Makanya itu salah satu hiburan g skrg, internet bisa cepet!!! Horeee! See the things you take for granted while you live in a certain place...hehehe!
BTW Mar, kartu elu g pos-in hari ini/ besok yeee...sori! :P!