Thursday, July 3, 2008

.: wedding season! :.

Anna Griffin - 2007

One wedding was done, another one is coming! 'Tis the year to get married, I guess? My very very best friend will get married this November, and I'm still looking for a way to go to her wedding without doing severe damage(s) to my unknown-future projects. Am supposed to be the bridesmaid but since my attendance is still unsure, she get me verry involved in her wedding (including picking her beddings.... which I found a bit weird?!) I'm so excited since she wants my inputs, although so far we're not very productive! We found out so many interesting things about chinese wedding tradition, from the normal one (tea ceremony) to the absurd one (must use red and avoid green+blue since those are the color of death...) We did agree on one thing: love Anna Griffin's stationery and some cakes from Martha Stewart Wedding edition. How I wish I can be there to see her get married :(

No comments: