Thursday, November 27, 2008

.: almost christmas :.

I made a mistake last week: I walked into Target's Christmas section. I basically grabbed everything they have on shelves with cute deers and full-bellied snowman illustrations. It was a good thing I got an epiphany before I went to the cashier and put a big percentage of items back on their respective shelves and just got out of the store with two items. However I cannot get the stuff out of my mind! They have a fondue kit, sugar cookie mix inside a giant corduroy sock, syrup set, margarita mix, hot cocoa in adorable cans... Aargh!!!! Note to anyone who is planning to get me something for Christmas: shop at Target. Except for someone : shop at Tiffany's ... I mean it! *LOL* Obviously it's holiday season at Starbucks too ... so my favorite drink is back! And they mix it correctly instead of just drip some minty syrup onto my regular latte... Now I'm a member of Starbucks gold, I got 10% off! Yay!


No comments: