Wednesday, November 19, 2008

.: my best friend's wedding :.

It's so surreal to be back in SanFran again fussing over homework while two days ago I'm still eating Sundanese food without worries. So hard to go back doing homework, I was constantly distracted! Speaking of the wedding: it was one of the best one I've ever been to because every single element in the wedding worked : wacky bride & groom, beautiful dresses; simple, elegant decorations; fun guests; good food and good weather. I've never met a crazier bride than my best friend T. I didn't really feel tired that day because we had good laughs. I just realized how sore my feet were the day after the event and take advantage of being in Indo : get myself a $5 massage *grin grin* Here are some snappies of the wedding (I don't post pictures of the bride & groom coz I don't think she'll allow me to blog them, but they're in my facebook album)

No comments: