Thursday, November 20, 2008

.: rainy season? :.

No more rainy days for at least a week ... Which is good and bad. Good because I hate going to school in the rain, carrying my paper-based project(s) that I need to protect with several layers of plastic bags... I hate having to go out at all because rainy days are meant to be spent underneath my comfy comforter with my plushy pillows. Bad because I actually love rainy days *passive-aggressive indeed!* I think I've posted sometimes last year about how I love watching each droplet hitting my window and the fresh smell of earth afterward. And now I love it even more if I can get my hands on these rainy-days shtuff!! The umbrellas are super, super cute!! (not to mention impossibly expensive...)
Get the Japanese-designed umbrellas from here, Sperry Ankle Rain Boots here,
Knit-top Burberry Wellies, and Zahara Sweater Cuff Boots here

No comments: