Friday, November 7, 2008

.: random :.

I've been posting random stuff lately huh ... :) I think no one reads my blog anymore coz nobody comments on anything lately. I know most of you are busy just like me ... but if someone's reading this, gimme a shoutout!

I finally got my Obama buttons from project8 today! Yay! I saw my friends wore the buttons to class so I asked them about it. Turned out that the button was designed by a friend of my friend, one talented Hikaru Furuhashi and they donate the profit for Obama General Election Campaign. I immediately put an order for the buttons. The middle one is reserved for a Mr S (claim it or I'll sell it!!!LOL), but I'll be willing to share one extra smiley button with someone who actually read this post & leave a comment. :)

I was distracted in class by this giant ball of used masking tape. I saw an empty gum wrapper in a shocking pink color so I made this. Dunno what to make of it but I see it as a pink bow on a white head....... :p

3 comments:

Unknown said...

First!!!

Unknown said...

hmm.. never realized i put a wrong nickname on my account. NEway, 2 comments in a row... two pins for me, ha ha ha ha...

maria said...

whaaaa you already asked for my obama sticker now my pins??