Tuesday, September 8, 2009

.: 3 days extended vacation :.

I thought school started on the 1st, so I went back to the states a bit early. Apparently it didn't start until the 3rd and then we got labor day weekend, so it's sort of officially starts today. In case anyone didn't notice, my hair is curly now :D I love it, although when it's windy my hair started to poof up and I look like an oversize poodle. I don't really have to do much aside from putting tons of hair products and let it air-dried everytime, but I can't really accessorize it because it tends to get too busy. I saw these hairpins when I was in Singapore, thought they're pretty cute for my curly hair but didn't want to shell out S$5. Somehow I thought I can make them myself. That I did during the extra vacation days, although they didn't look as good as those in the stores. What do you think?

No comments: