Wednesday, September 16, 2009

.: remember this? :.


Oh yeah you do! Don't you lie to me now. It was the coolest, most expensive shoes I've ever had when I was 14 :D Mind you I was having a bit of gender issues back then. I wasn't very interested in being a girl until I hit 15... LOL. So up to the age 14 I practically wear jeans and shirts, boyish watches and doc martens' boots. I had the 1460 and 1461, which I wore to school with knee-high ribbed white socks! The leather was super soft and the rubber air-cushion sole is so soft. It is a bit clunky but very comfortable. I just found out that they have so many styles, and they are just as crazy cool as Frye + soft like Sofft(and as pricey, unfortunately) !
1460 + 1461

Look at these great shoes & boots! And to think that they're as comfortable as the original 1460+1461!

No comments: