Thursday, September 10, 2009

.: ooh boy :.

Homeworks are starting to pile up, and it's only the first week of school! Crazy, I know. It is, however, less hectic than last semester so I should be really good this time. Emphasize on 'should be'. Right now I'm just baaaad... completely distracted from homeworks, and posting stuff on my blog instead. I was browsing my own folders for inspirations and found these:

Bath & Body Works knockoffs : unfortunately I don't remember the brand now :(

Crocs knockoffs piling up in Mangga Dua's sidewalk...

Jackie Chan's ageless secret: Ba Wang Hair Darkening Shampoo
This is why Singaporeans are thin: They put this warning everywhere,
including a zero calorie bottled water


And I found this adorable mouse in Singapore. This is actually a glass cover with suction, to prevent dust and dirt from contaminating your water/beverages. There are other version of this dude: a cat, a cake and cupcakes. I chose this one because I just love the pointy pink nose :)

No comments: