Monday, September 28, 2009

.: addicted :.

I'm always addicted of something and go crazy with it. I'm forever hooked on Starbucks, green milk tea & fro-yo. Last semester I went a bit crazy with Trader Joe's kettle corn but the mania seems to slowly disappear(or has it? hmm....*run to TJ now*). Right now I'm all crazy for Korean's mixed grain rice (probably to the horror of my roommate who keeps on finding the rice cooker all purplish) with sprinkles of furikake. Salmon furikake, to be exact. It's salty, spicy, salmon-y... over warm rice. Just dump spam in it and call it dinner! I can probably eat this everyday! (Or until I got tired of it and find something new) If I can eat this, drink green milk tea and have mango fro-yo with lychee topping as dessert, I'll be happy like sotong for the rest of the day.(don't ask)

No comments: