Tuesday, September 22, 2009

.: clean up your act :.


Some of you are already familiar with my thesis topic, which is about bringing back civility in San Francisco's public places. I'm more focused with promoting a better decision making process than regulating other people's manners. My one-line manifesto is 'you cannot control how others behave, but you can control how you react.' I need to call this thesis something, and I'd love to hear some clever, double entendre, cheeky title ideas from everyone, pretty please :)

What's with the bikes picture, you asked? They're my neighbor's, and as you can see the tires are right in front of our door. If you're not careful, you may bump into them & got pretty nasty bruises. Tempted to leave them a passive aggressive note but I opted to avoid the conflict & just walk around it :p

No comments: