Wednesday, June 17, 2009

.: back in town :.

And this is my welcoming committee:
That's what I found sitting on my car's window this morning. I forgot how dirty this place is until I'm actually here. And when I thought it cannot get worse than this, I found out something I never foreseen: kids on summer break. Truly hope that my neighbors' kids are not going to hangout on the stairs in front of my window, run around and scream like crazy everyday *fingers crossed*. Obviously I'm not extremely delighted to be back, have to be away from my hun again and actually do some work for my mid-point review.
Since complaining about this place is useless, I tried to focus on happy thoughts. Happy thoughts usually come from food, and my happy food comes from Trader Joe's. I'm crazy for their kettle corn (not too sweet, not too salty) and banana chips. And since it's summer: sweet+tart black cherries. Yum!

No comments: