Monday, June 22, 2009

.: will work for shoes :.

Can you guess which foot belongs to me?
Answer below, no peeking!

Pedicure is one of the things that make me happy for a very long time. My roomie & I found this gem just right across the street and we were sold instantly. The place was so nice and clean, the vietnamese ladies were nice and courteous (they don't gossip about us loudly!), they served us home-brewed Starbucks coffee, and they have massaging recliners! I got my money worth alrite! I haven't had any pedicures since.... last November. Can anyone imagine how nasty my feet looked? LOL ... I felt a bit bad for my pedicure lady, she has to scrub all those callouses. My toes look so pretty and my legs were so soft and glossy!


And then we went to Nordstrom Rack and ruined our bank account. Well mine, mostly. I couldn't resist this beauté by Chloé (oooh, did Stella design my shoes?) I'm still feeling very, very, very bad but I'm so reluctant to return them... I'll make sure I put them to good use and dear friends, please don't let me buy anything else until..... next month. I may need to open an etsy shop to pay for my shoes.

No comments: