Sunday, June 28, 2009

.: hold my hand, never let me go :.

Everybody said that San Francisco is a romantic city (albeit the background noises from traffic and chinatown) As I walk around extremely packed Union Square today due to the gay pride parade, I noticed how couples (straight or not) tend to hold hands while walking (hey, I caught you two holding hands today, yes you, you know who you are!!) I am a big sucker for romance, and showing how proud you are to have a loved one gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling. Holding hands is such a simple but sweet gesture. When I saw Wall-E I was so touched by his curiosity to hold someone's (or something's) hand. On top of that I saw mr Yo's picture of his Mom and Dad holding hands, you are so blessed! How nice it is if everyone keeps the romance alive after being together for so many years; I'm sure there won't be as many divorces in this world. Therefore I'm exceedingly proud to have friends like you guys, all of you who still hold hands, who looked at their spouses as if there are no one else in this world. I rooted for you all!