Monday, June 8, 2009

.: PCC flea market :.

Altho I really don't want to wake up early today, I'm glad that I did. (hey, 9 IS early) We went to Pasadena City College's monthly flea market and it was almost as crazy as the Alameda one. I was too busy browsing and forgot to take lots of pictures, but here some if you're interested.
Isn't that pink one yummy?

Horseless carriage!
My hun saw Natalie Portman and her small entourage. I only saw a snippet of her back & side.She seems warm and friendly and pretty (from the back...)
Totally unrelated to Natalie, look what I bought:
It's an antique lace, unworn and obviously unwashed... It still has a price tag attached!I can probably sew this onto a t-shirt or make something out of it... dunno yet. But it's really gorgeous. I don't know why I'm so into lace, and I really don't know what to do with them aside from using them as trimmings. Along with that I also bought a small lace ribbon:
Afterward we went to visit Castle Green's open house & took tons of narcissistic pictures inside. Apparently my hun has an artsy side to him. He's not all engineer inside. Me like this shot:

More pics of the castle later, if anyone's interested.

No comments: