Friday, June 5, 2009

.: I approve this message :.

I'm a bit skeptical when it comes to stuff sold on TV (shamwow & slap chop are realllly tempting tho..) My friend Ms M already said that PedEgg works wonders on cracked heels, but whenever I look at it, I cannot help but imagining a veggie slicer or a mandolin. Those scales are so very scary and I just don't want to put my heels against them! Living in cold and foggy SF I can get away from scraping those nasty cracks on my heels by wearing boots & tights, but here in sunny LA I cannot hide no more. It's flipflop season here!
My heels were super nasty before, even my Dad had to complained about them. They were scaly, has deep cracks with dried blood inside them (EWWWW), trapped dirts everyday and I had to scrub them every night. I used pumice stone, a weird-looking callus-remover device from Gehwol with a replaceable blade inside, foot filer (until it's soft and no longer useful) to no avail. My hun has been telling me to try Ped Egg for months and I finally relented. A quick trip to Wal-Mart turned into a pedi-care shopping spree!
Carefully I scrapped my heels, and voila, my cracks disappear. I didn't rub it back and forth like shown on the commercial because it hurt, but if you rub it the same direction as your cracks it will scrap away the dried skin. Now I'm practically addicted :p

No comments: