Friday, June 12, 2009

.: pixar has done it again! :.

I love, LOVE, LOVE Pixar movies. From Monsters Inc to Ratatouille to my all time favorite, Finding Nemo. I had this conversation yesterday with mr Yo, and we disagreed on our least fave Pixar movie. If I have to choose (or as mr Yo put it: if there's a knife on my neck and I had to choose one), I have to go with A Bug's Life, which was my fave years ago and has been replaced with another pest-inspired-movie: Ratatouille. And don't forget their short movies. Where do they got these fresh ideas?? I was so impressed and inspired to find some fresh ideas of my own :D
Up is another original idea they came up with. Being so visual, the first thing that excites me when I saw the ad was the shiny, colorful balloons. I wasn't 100% sold on a floating house, but whatever. Then I saw the commercials and met the characters (thx to my hun's brother) and of course I fell in love with the dog... Finally I saw the movie, very very impressed and watch it again on the same night, online (only about 25% coz it was already 2AM last night... so zzzzzzz) Up is really different, warm, funny and managed to pull viewers to be involved emotionally (which is what every movie should do, btw...) A lot of little surprises along the way and little funny snippets that keeps me amused, and don't even mention the colorful, beautiful little details. Love it, everyone must see Up! It's an order!

2 comments:

MR. CU?IOSITY said...

hahahah....THE WILDERNESS MUST BE EXPLORED!!! CAW!! CAW!! RAWR!!!

maria said...

"Kevin is a GIRL??" I heart kevin... :)