Friday, June 5, 2009

.: cannot sleep ... :.

My habit of sleeping at 5AM is catching up with me. Either that or I drank a glass (fine...two) of milk tea before I went to bed. On top of that I had so many things to think about. And now I'm wide awake! How about me sharing another pic of my new interest? :p

Those who knew me well know how much I avoid doing any kind of sports. I hate sweating and messing up my hair. Since my body accumulated double layers of fat these past few years, probably it's time to actually do something about it instead of moping around complaining on how fat I am. It took a lot longer for me to learn a sport activity than any normal human being and sometimes I got frustrated when people forced me to learn faster. I like my own pace and when someone tried to train me boot-camp style I won't be motivated; I'll just quit. Thinking hard, there are some activities I can tolerate and they usually deal with me hitting something. When I was in high school I enjoyed tennis, baseball and badminton (of course I was in a better shape to run back then) On top of that I do enjoy swimming, kickboxing and yoga. Recently my friend introduced me to golf. I like it right away: I don't have to move as much, I don't sweat, and I got to hit something. Of course with my slow-learning ability my friends+hun has to develop a unique teaching methods. My hun said I've improved tho, so let's hope I won't quit this one. :p

No comments: