Tuesday, May 29, 2007

.: almost forgotten? :.

I like the fact that I can reach J-Town in less than 2 hrs now. The scenery is not too bad, still lush with green hills & trees (well at least during HALF of the trip) However the road itself is becoming very rough and dull with not much twists & turns, and I always got into some scary monologues during the trip. So when we decided to use another route, I gladly accepted the idea. (altho it took more than 4 hrs to reach J-Town) The route through Puncak was not entirely forgotten (we got into traffic jam there...:p) and the view haven't changed that much.The old restaurants are still there (remember Rindu Alam, anyone? Swike Jatiwangi?), the Safari Park is still 'happening', some new fashion outlets emerged (ahh...) and some 'antique' stores. The trip reminds me of lovely childhood memories... ;)

No comments: