Monday, May 7, 2007

.: Lotsa Updates! :.

Hmmm ... Sorry for my chronic laziness lately ... Not a big fan of summer and ever since the weather got warmer I began my hibernation-mode... Anyway I finally got a chance to reunite with my LA gal pals last saturday and got so many updates of their lives... Interesting how things turned out after we want back for good. Some say that people will change, and they do change for the better ... good for you all! After some dispute they finally agreed to meet at my choice of place (altho miss K complained hehe). It's called CASA and it's on top of Aksara Bookstore in Kemang Raya, Jakarta. I understand it's the gathering place for some architects & interior designers who work around Kemang Area... so cozy, nice music, good decor, good food and friendly waiters. This is what I got..(FYI we share the pizza!!!) On the left is Black Squid Spaghetti (It's actually aglio e olio but the spaghetti is darkened by black squid's ink) and on the right is Chicken Parmigiana thin pizza... the pizza is delectable while the spaghetti, despite the yucky appearance, actually tasted pretty good. Good food and good conversation, I can live with that forever! Haha... :p

No comments: