Tuesday, May 1, 2007

.: whoopsie :.

Uh oh.. haven't updated for awhile ... I was caged a few days ago due to my severe cough ... I'm contagious!! Kidding... :D Since the two californians are back, I can start torturing you guys again with Indo delicacies, huh? Yippee! Okay, what yummies did I ate last week, lemme see ...
clockwise from top left: Entrecote Mont Blanc from Atmosphere, Very Berry Snow Ice from Charmy, Oseng Kecipir, and Yamien Manis Baso from Mie Anugrah-GOR Pajajaran.

For those who are clueless about kecipir (or cipir in javanese), here's a thorough explanation from the always reliable wikipedia. It's one of my fave veggie, along with pare, leunca & sweet corn. ( I cannot find anything on leunca on wiki, not even the sundanese one :p) And while searching for explanations of Indonesian veggies, I found this link. Very interesting information about Indonesia (and have good pictures too!)

No comments: