Sunday, May 20, 2007

.: Full-Fat Weekend :.

What is it about going to the gym that inspires us to eat more sugary treats? I suddenly have constant cravings for soda (Strawberry/Green Apple Fanta and Sprite!!!) while my gym-mate is craving for cakes. Last weekend was so hot and I did not feel like going out too far from home so my friends & I went to Brussel Spring, only to find it was sooo packed. However we got seats outside and got some fruity gelato. I had one yummy scoop of Strawberry Gelato on top of Belgian Waffle with fresh strawberries & chocolate... :p Also must-try are the green apple and blueberry flavor. Then my oh-so-sweet friends convinced me to went to a 7AM mass... (zzzz) I went since they promised to go to Grand Eastern for dimsum afterward. So we went and found out that we're greedy by nature (not by sushi as originally thought). Look what we ordered! No other dim-sum places in Bandung make good Fried Man Tao (???). Sunday is another hot & sunny day so after dragging our sleepy-selves around the mall looking like zombies, we opt for something refreshing at Excelso. Those are two glasses of very fresh Blossom Freeze, a mix of strawberries, lemons and a banana. We're instantly back to our cheerful-selves, altho 2 hrs after that we could't get away from drooling over the greentea cake on display at BreadTalk... (Must... buy... cake ... now ...) Then we entered food comma and accumulate our fats by napping... zzzzzzz

No comments: