Thursday, May 10, 2007

.: You are what you eat... :.

I finally made up my mind and took the challenge to step up ... into the scale! I kinda guess that since I started this blog, I'm so obssessed to post yummy food and try to go the extra mile just to present to you new stuff each week; so I should've gain some weight. And I did not balance it with enough exercise, so I should've known where is that needle in the scale going to point... I almost fell since the number where it stopped was really shocking. So i complied and went to the gym with my friend yesterday. I was surprised to found several of my friends were also members of the same gym, so I don't feel as lazy anymore! But I won't sacrifice the good stuff, so here goes:
L-R: caramel mocchachino from Ngopi Doeloe, grilled pork from 5 Sekawan, Nasi Timbel Komplit etc from Manjabal2, and mom's Nasi Lengko

2 comments:

LaBu said...

edaaaaan...makanannya enak semua gitu..bikin ngidam aja..hohohohoho..

maria said...

huahaha kalo gw beli gudeg bisa dibaledog kayanya sama loe :D preferably dibaledog pake es nya si emang2 pinggir jalan tea?