Thursday, May 17, 2007

.: Pizza Hut Indonesia? :.

Welcome to torture-indo-peepz-in-the-states-time, mwahaha ... ok i got strong reactions against my last post! Meaning almost all of you guys are soo craving for Batagor Kingsley??? hahaha... Anyways after several days skippin' dinner, the food-lover in me was hungry for something extra fatty, so my friend and I went to Pizza Hut- originally just to have some salad. But what's the purpose of entering pizza hut without having any pizza?? So we went ahead and ordered CreaMayo Chicken Pizza... with stuffed cheese, and another portion of Chicken Quesadilla.... and salad, of course. Indonesian Pizza Hut served unusual variety of pizza; yummy, fatty appetizers such as shrimp bruschetta, and rice dishes.
I also want to say thank's for all the bday gifts I got this week, yaay... i love gifts! Got a cute bracelet, gym shorts (haha i got the hint!!), and a set of mini shower gels from Body Shop. I guess somebody pay attention to what I said last week *wink2*. Oh I should've pointed something else huh? J/k! From what I heard from Miss M, apparently finding gifts for me weren't too easy, they have to visit all the malls in Bandung... Aww you guys! Thank you so much! Greatly appreciated!

No comments: