Monday, June 16, 2008

.: The Last Time I Saw Paris :.

Technically I only spent a few hours in Paris... was very disappointed for that. I did get the chance to walk up and down and across Champs-Élysées, browse the many cafés, people-watching. Boy the French ladies do know how to dress! It was raining that day but that did not stop them from looking fancy with their trench coats, boots and scarves. Me on the other hand, was bloated after 19hrs of flight, my hair took a life of its own, and I smelled like the interior of an airplane. Smart cars dominate the city, people here is not as snobbish as I remembered, and the buildings were too beautiful to be put in words. The term 'French do it better' seems accurate when it comes to romance, because I saw couples old and young snuggling on the street, accordion players serenading pedestrians... I promised myself that one day I'll be back to explore this city. :)

No comments: