Saturday, June 28, 2008

.: South of France :.

everytime we got a 'toilet stop' we shopped,
and this time I got a nice instant coffee
and lavender-flavored nougat

Am a bit tired after getting up in the morning & standing up for hours for my friends' wedding (yay, you made it guys! Congrats! No way out now!), and cannot think of anything else to say about Eurotrip... to be honest the southern part of France that I visited are all beautiful! I got the chance to stop by at Avignon, a walled city with beauiful ancient ruins (and terrible chinese food) There's a certain scent lingered all around southern France and I have no idea what the smell is but it's very particular. St Tropez was so impressive beyond words. The sea was clear blue, people were gorgeous, and my hotel was awesome!! The shops were expensive tho... :( (even one fridge magnet cost €8!!)

L-R : very interesting door handle, St Tropez, painted walls in Avignon,
St Tropez' shops & cafés

available in *almost* every street corners!

No comments: