Thursday, June 26, 2008

.: Lyon Snappies :.

Although I have than a thousand pictures of this trip I still feel they're not enough! :D Europe is too beautiful, and how I feel it such a pity that we were rushing from one city to another instead of lingering in a particular historical area. But then again I was probably the only one who's interested in historical facts... :p When we got into Lyon it was a sunday night around 7pm, although the sun had not set yet but it was raining (again) so the pictures came out murky ... Stores are closed on sundays and to my disappointment there was a huge, 3 stories bookstore near our hotel. I was hoping I can take a peek on their design books (at least take a look at the images since I don't know any French). Our hotel was situated in between of the two rivers (Rhône and Saône), right next to the place Bellecour. I got a chance to explore a bit and gotten so far to their old town (of course that's where the LV store is...) Pretty but a bit cold, not warm like Strasbourg.

L-R clockwise: I'd loove a grown-up version of this cardigan! (Burberry);
can't believe I actually like a pair of LV shoes... ;
and yes, it is a hat not a nest... although I bet some birds can get fooled...
meat something with tasty mashed potato, puff pastry with mushroom soup
from a small restaurant in Colmar

No comments: