Tuesday, June 24, 2008

.: Strasbourg :.

The name may sounds German-ish but it's actually located in French (well, I didn't know that before!) This city now occupied my top 10 list of favorite place to visit. It's so pretty, classical and modern at the same time. Fancy shops mixed with souvenir shops fill the Place Kléber, farmer's market by the river offering fresh fishes-fruits-flowers, and there's also the Cathedral of Our Lady with an astronomical clock inside it. To satisfy the mad Indo shoppers: LV, Galeries Lafayette and Hugo Boss has branches here... The trams are super fancy, bullet-train style, glides smoothly on the streets, so unlike SF's muni :p We only got several hours to explore the city due to our hotel's ultimate soft beds... The minute I climbed into it I didn't want to get up (I personally think Strasbourg's Sofitel's beds beat Westin's heavenly beds) They were on sale for several thousands € only! Maybe one day I can go back ... *sigh*

can you see the thick bedding? It's one of the comfiest bed I've ever slept on!!

No comments: