Wednesday, June 18, 2008

.: sleepless in Frankfurt :.

L-R clockwise on the picture above: the building, the lobby/waiting/lounging area,
the stair leading up to a wine cellar, and the entrance to the (very good) restaurant.

I got the chance to stay at Frankfurt's Radisson SAS and I think the design is very good; the exterior and the interior design was done tastefully. It has the upbeat, contemporary style that follows the trend but still keep the classical-modern feeling. (phew, my fancy art education paid off! I can finally make a statement that my non-designer peer won't understand!) The sun set very late ( around 9.30 pm) so we can sit outside until late at night sipping either tea or tasty cocktail (depends on your drinking buddy... if it's your mom, well, you know which beverage...)

L-R clockwise: fancy reception, bedroom with berber-carpet headboard,
lobby/lounge seating area.

No comments: