Tuesday, April 10, 2007

.: 5 0f ... Tuesday 100407 :.

It's 5 Of time! The only day-theme that is constant in this blog... =D No pic today tho' ... I packed my cammie away for my trip tomorrow. By the by today is someone's birthday! My fave girl & loyal reader! Happy birthday girl! May all your wishes come true!! Mwach!
As my mood has not improved today since someone really really makes me upset, I decided to put together a 5 things that *usually* makes me feel better:

1. Watching FRIENDS & Scrubs rerun. Does not matter which season.
2. Eat chocolate covered strawberries; or any kind of yummy choco delights
3. Venti Iced caramel macchiato, extra caramel
4. Read good books; funny & calming ones
5. Drive around, honk & scream at random people =D

How about you guys? What are the 5 things that makes you feel better?

No comments: