Sunday, April 1, 2007

.: Told U So! :.

Being sad means I have to eat well so I can recuperate faster! Feed me good stuff only or I will cry. HUAAAAAA...... ok, stop. My friends complied to go to one of my fave place in Bandung called Boemi Djoglo (whatever that means, Earthly Abode??) which is located at Dago Pakar area that boast a spectacular view of Bandung. This one is not as commercialized as others and their food is different. We always order both type of Nasi Liwet, one with salted fish and the other with chicken & mushroom. Yummy yum yum! We actually wanted to eat Lamb Satay but they ran out of lamby to chop, so we ordered the beef satay (beef? cow? bull?? calf??) which was served on a hot plate, all slick & oily. A bit gross, I know, but taste & smelled so heavenly!!! (ok, maybe not that heavenly, but you got the meaning)

No comments: