Monday, April 16, 2007

.: Psychological Monday :.

I complaint too much; somebody recently pointed that out to me. I do tend to express my opinion when something or someone disagree with me. I thought that my life will be a major mess unless I carefully made plans and schedules. I tried to get my life organized. Of course things rarely goes the way I wanted to be or else my life will be too easy; and where's the fun in that? Unfortunately, when that happens, when things don't go my way, I tend to open my mouth first without thinking. And unfortunately, that annoys people around me. My initial respond was, 'Since when complaining becomes a sin? If you cannot get your point across, people may think it is ok to walk all over you. That it is completely fine to be such a pushover.' Anyone agrees with me on that self-defense? However I don't like to disturb people, so whenever I tried to b*tch about something, I stop & quickly think of one thing I'm grateful of. (lesson learned from my 'so-called-online-therapist' of a friend, mrs WQ) Did not always work, but I won't stop trying. I might not built for sunny & bright, but I'll try! Let's take Eeyore for a joyride! =)

No comments: