Monday, April 16, 2007

.: am seeing spots :.

Uh oh... it seems that I need stronger vitamins coz lately my health is declining... is it because of all the good food I ate? *wink* I got itchy spots all over that unfortunately forced me to stay indoor for the next 3 days, so I can only hope there are nice people out there who's willing to feed me with good food *you know who you are!!* Meanwhile I'm going to catch up on my movies & books marathon. But I did eat something that satisfied me last Sunday:
L-R: honey glazed deep fried chicken, bulgogi, and red bean+mochi ice+waffle ice cream

We went to Korean House at Jln Sukajadi where they served tasty Korean dishes (altho' no other places beat Nakwon, but this is sufficient for Bandung); they also gave free ice coffee! Free! Coffee!! *faint* For desserts you can have the mcYummy ice cream above or Pat Bing Soo; mixed fruit with shaved ice & chocolate syrup on top... double yum.

No comments: