Wednesday, April 4, 2007

.: Phooey ! :.

Oopsie ... haven't blog anything for the last couple of days... Life was a bit slow, rain heavily almost everyday, had weird nightmares for days (one is like a scene from jurassic park met texas chainsaw massacre...the dinosaurs will saw people's heads off!! Not exactly a good dream...) I have no idea what caused those nightmares since I'm too scared to watch horror movies, oh dear, maybe my friend was right! Messy bed cause nightmare!!! AARGH!! *hurry hurry clean your bed!* I don't want to share such depressing thoughts here and rained on other people's life... How about I make you guys drool as usual? Those are: Onion Loaf (full size!!), baby back ribs with double order of french fries, and New York Strip Steak - medium rare; from Tony Roma's. Thx to ma girls who treated me to these feast! We had a blast! Link to embarassing pictures will be posted here as soon as I got the pix. =) Happy Wednesday peeps! By the vay, anyone have any ideas or questions on my life that I can blog here? Without that particular San Diego couple as my readers, suddenly I'm running out of ideas! :p Comment please!

No comments: