Tuesday, March 13, 2007

.: 5 0f ... Tuesday 130307 :.

It's "5 of" day! Today I want to show off my 5 purchases I made in Bali that I just pulled out of my packed suitcase! And that big straw bag is my other favorite purchase! Very summer-style!Bali stores have so many tchotchkes to pick! Beaded sandals, straw hats, bags, sarongs, etc etc. They're all done in a stylish way and very affordable! And I still can't get enough of their beaded sandals... :p 1. hair elastics using Japanese kimono fabric from Bochi-Bochi
2. stripey straw tote from Guwang's art market
3. Beaded belt from a store in Legian
4. Red beaded sandal from Guwang's art market
5. Dirty gold intertwined bangles from Jacques Ruc

And I just took this pic for fun to show how 'interesting' indo is ... In the airport, they have premium taxis just like in Singapore, using luxurious cars to attract foreigners. Fancy, eh? Keep that in mind, those who plan to visit indo next week! Maybe ask the chauffeur to drive you guys to Bandung using S-class! Okay, I'm very sleepy now, I will upload more pic later on! Enjoy!

No comments: