Tuesday, March 20, 2007

.: 5 0f ... Tuesday 200307 :.

Like always, every Tuesday I have my 5 of... and today I'll show you the 5 beauty items that changed me ... literally. I just got the cosmetic syndrome lately; previously the word cosmetic only meant Olay moisturizer and Neutrogena lipgloss. Now I expanded my horizon, so ladies, here's 5 items I can't have enough of...
clockwise L-R: MAC Studio Fit Liquid Tint, iD Bare Minerals compact powder, Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner, NARS Lipgloss in Positano, NARS Bronzer in Laguna
Aannd.... I'm all pack for my next trip to Singapore this coming Thursday, look at my suitcase! I packed light just in case,uhm, you know ... gosh I feel like a major vacationer this month! I'm still a bit nervous with flying... so wish me to come back alive. Oh, and I will see some of you in Indo next week! Can't wait !! Let's do crazy stuff!

No comments: