Tuesday, March 20, 2007

.: Oopsie :.

Uh, okay. Sorry for the lack of update lately. I caught a severe cold last weekend, so life wasn't much fun. But I did get to see Paris Je T'Aime and 300. Totally recommended guys! I love them. From what I read, Paris Je T'aime will be launched in the US on May 4th, 2007. It's a movie about love in Paris, all kind of love. Quite nice!Being sick does not mean I don't eat well, hello! I tried a new Korean restaurant in Ciwalk called Ju Ju En. Considering the size, I think it's a bit overprice. Usually Korean restaurant gave free appetizers such as kimchee, potato salad, etc; and here we have to pay, not cheap!The food is good tho'... I ordered the Isiyake Bibimbap (I hope I spell it right) Meat was good, veggies very tasty... overall it's not too bad.
Now this, is more to my liking. It is called Nasi Ruwet (Messy Rice?) from a growing little place called Bakmi Djogdja. Basically it is a combination of fried rice & fried noodle. Also tasty is their gizzard fried rice. Yum!

No comments: