Monday, March 26, 2007

.: Back in Business :.

Hi everyone! I'm baaaack... maybe enough vacations for the month? (LOL) Am still groggy from lack of sleep & cold medicine. Got swollen feet after walking around for hours dragging shopping bags, my cold worsened since it never stops raining in Singapore, a few measly dollar left in my wallet, but still I had the greatest time! Singaporeans do know how to live! They got good food, 24hrs enormous department stores where you can find almost anything available in this world, coffeeshops in every corners (starbucks-coffee bean-seattle's best-gloria jean's-kopitiam), adorable local designers clothes & shoes, fantastic modern & classical architectures, good transportation system, dozens of cute cafes and lounges... Also most Singaporeans speak at least 2 languages... either english & malay or english & mandarin, very heplful... After one day you'll be speaking singlish too leh... right ma? =D And for my own muse, bookshops & music stores selling stuff I cannot get in Indo. Despite the hot and humid weather, I can't stop thinking that this is such a romantic place to visit... We pass by a young man in suit, with his laptop playing romantic music, a video camera on a tripod ... proposing to his girlfriend on a street by Esplanade Opera House! She was so shocked (and so did we! We even stopped to watch!). There's still such a man in this world, eh? Applause to the guy in suit. Also spotted a couple with bottles of wine and glasses, snuggling by the river ... Aww... For food ... I didn't get the chance to shot all the food we ate (some days we were so hungry, we dived in within seconds after the food arrived...)I actually went to Singapore to see The Phantom of the Opera from London, and it was totally worth the trip. I've never saw it, and completely impressed with everything; the singing, stage decors, how they move in such precision...It was a moving performance, I actually cried a bit towards the end.. :p clockwise L-R: nicely packaged chocolate liquors for souvenir; very very cute summer shoes I got (am officially shoes freak now, but what kind of women don't like shoes?); ; Phantom's program book; my messy suitcase after the trip.
Okay, enough Singapore story for the day, now I'm back on business, back to workin' hard, all refreshed! =D Have a nice day everybody!

No comments: