Thursday, March 8, 2007

.: evil evil :.

ok peeps... it is reported that Bandung will be very windy for the next 2 weeks... 20 knot! And I already feel the effect of it: drowsiness... :D (a.k.a laziness, same difference...) I just made a major life chaging decision so I think deserve to eat this:
It is vermicelli with several meatballs and... uhm .. let's just say it in indo: jeroan. One of the best in Bandung, can be found across Miki Salon in Jalan Veteran. So very rainy day meal.
I also got a few pics for you Aloy graduates who haven't seen it in 5yrs or more: Not much difference eh? Same street hawkers, same choices of food (pen, mang ikin masih dagang!!). The difference is, now the teacher drive a VW Beetle! Who owns that pretty blue bee?

I'm all pack for tomorrow's trip, still very nervous. If anything happens, will somebody take care of my prince charming of a dog? If you still want to see me do pray for me, peeps! :D Makes me wonder who will miss me when I'm gone... hmm... But look, I packed my suitcase so neatly!If anyone wants anything souvenir-ish, just text msg me ok .. u know where to find me. Otherwise, till next week!

1 comment:

Steven said...

Mar, lu mah pake ngasih liat mang ikin segala, si pancu histeris tuh! tapi dia nggak yakin si mang jualan apa...sok iye pisan emang! anyways, have a very safe trip!!! have fun disana, and we'll see you soon! jangan lupa cerita2 ramenya ya!