Wednesday, March 28, 2007

.: Luv Japanese Snacks :.

I looove to snack more than eating regular meals (making me wider day by day - hello, lane bryant!) And all I love, I looove japanese snacks. Cannot imagine how those pretty japanese girls can stay so skinny with the many variations of snacks they have available in their supermarkets. There are some I cannot get in Indo's supermarket and I found them when I went on my trip to Singapore a few days ago. A friend of mine is so addicted to anything greentea so she asked me to buy her a pack of greentea powder at Takashimaya-Singapore, therefore I got some for myself and tried to make myself a cup of tea today. It did not taste as good as I imagined, and the color is a bit scary... practice makes perfect, I guess... And my ever popular mom got another cake as a birthday gift! Not as yummy as the strawberry/chocolate one, but it's a cake nonetheless! Yesh!
As I planned to nap this afternoon I realize my bed is totally not nappy-friendly and created such a sight. My friend believed that a messy bed can cause nightmares. Ooohkay, gotta clean that up then. Goodness grief, how did I let it go that far? I had so many things due at the same time (as always) and need instant inspirations, thus all the mess... I also running out of space for my ever-growing book collections; shall I start a private library? Borrow my books, anyone?

No comments: