Thursday, March 29, 2007

.: next project :.

Unlike a particular friend of mine, I am not very fond of shweet shtuff. Bittersweet or semi-sweet is ok, but cakes-so-sweet-you-gotta-chase-with-bottles-of-water-asap are not for me. I'm all about french fries and whichever way they cook potatoes. I do have a weakness for cupcakes, though... especially the pretty ones. Magnolia Bakery in West Village-New York is one of the well known cupcake-bakery. The other one, introduced to me by my roomie, is Sprinkles in Beverly Hills, California. I bought half a dozen since they all looked good, but in the end I gave them all up except this one:
Now I don't know why all those bakers in Bandung don't make cupcakes, so I have been planning to make them for a while when I shtumbled upon this bloggy : It has many pictures & recipes of cupcakes!!! YUM!! Maybe this can be my sunday baking project? I'll keep you posted!

No comments: