Friday, March 16, 2007

.: Show & Tell Friday :.

Ooh do I have the right item to show today. Look what I just got:How about that, eh? Swwweet isn't it? It's not blue, but hey, pink is indeed the new black! Just got it from a friend who came from HK, thx luv! It is as adorable as I imagined... I'm still getting used to it. My fave games are Nintendogs (got a beagle named cookie), Cooking Mama (i can't cook rice!!), and Tamagotchi Connection(keep on burning those takoyaki...sigh). Hmm, why I'm drawn to all those cooking game, curious ... :D I'm so looking forward to get more games! Yay!!! Speaking of food, this is what I ate today... Jakarta people call this meal as "Siomay Bandung" while we Bandung folks call it "Baso Tahu". I present this pic for my friend who used to crave siomay bandung sooo bad, he's willing to ate it at Dufan! Am i right? Mwahaha ... You still crave for this, huh? :p

My internet connection wasn't working properly this morning and when I report it to TelkomSpeedy call center, they said probably my modem / router was broken. I was so upset since it is quite new and seems to work just fine. I tried and tried to reinstall & re-register the modem/router without any result. A few hours ago I tried to connect again, and it works! Ha! Never, ever trust TelkomSpeedy people... bah,humbug. :p

No comments: