Tuesday, March 6, 2007

.: 5 0f ... :.

Morning y'all! It's Tuesday! From now on, every tuesday I will have a '5 0f ...' , it will be a showcase of either 5 items or 5 pictures that relates to the theme... What do you think? Anyone wants to contribute your own '5 of' ? Please do! And I'll start simple, here's 5 of the most essential items inside my purse (aside from my wallet) :
L-R: my N73 phone; cosmetic case (filled with oil blotter paper, lipglosses, compact powder, brush and mini moisturizer); tissue pack; notepad holder (it's actually a pasport/ticket holder but I modified it when it's not in use)
to jot down ideas and Smint.And I forgot to put my 'torture' pictures of what I ate yesterday, so here goes : L-R: Ayam kalasan from Ayam Djogja, Soto Kudus, and Crab with Spicy Sauce.

While I'm writing this I heard that Garuda Indonesia airways en route to Yogyakarta crashed this morning. What is it with Indonesian Airlines, really? They're joking with people's lives! Seriously!! And the funniest of all is I'm supposed to fly out to Denpasar with Garuda this coming Friday. Please pray for me since I still want to live & write more blogs... :p My condolescence to those who died in this crash & wish a speedy recovery for all the injured... and curse you all who's responsible for all the crashes due to lack of maintenance!!!

2 comments:

Steven said...

Ahem....mar, so not cool!!! all the food you've been posting is making us drooling!!! hehehehe...anyways, love your blog, it's so fun to see what people on the other side of the world do in their everyday life...refreshing!

maria said...

aww thanks for being my loyal reader! keep on reading guys! :D